Code

My wife bought me a account on f secure. On her phone She is also using here email. She never got the code f secure safe. Money drawn, no code  

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I'm also only F-Secure user (their home solutions).

@Q43B40ZQ wrote:

My wife bought me a account on f secure. On her phone She is also using here email. She never got the code f secure safe. Money drawn, no code  

I think that most useful with such situation is an official F-Secure Support Channels (chat as example):

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/contact-support

But just as generic suggestions and my own feelings:

-> did you mean 'purchasing' F-Secure subscription (or it is indeed 'account')?

-> does it was purchase from official F-Secure website (or its partners)? Or something else?

-> does situation with view that F-Secure SAFE subscription is purchased, but mail-letters as confirmation of purchase are not visible/received? Did you check spam/junk folders or so?

-> after login into your account (mail-address and password for registered account for this mail-address): does F-Secure SAFE (My F-Secure SAFE account) with information that there is trial?

Thanks!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Q43B40ZQ,

As Ukko has suggested, please get in touch with our support team via chat or phone here as they can check on your purchase details and provide the further steps.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info