Cancel subscription

turso
turso Posts: 5 New Member

Hi,

how can i cancel my order for iphone subscription of 30€? I bought a new subscription code for 5 devices and I don't need the previous iphone subscription any more, but I can't seem to be able to cancel the iphone subscription. It ended 15.04.2018 already and I don't know how to activate the new code for my phone.

Please help!

Thanks,

Oliver

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Oliver,

Please refer to this article to read the app store specific cancellation instructions in the link shared in the article.

Have you cancelled your apple app store subscription before the expiry date?

• turso
    turso Posts: 5 New Member

I tried to cancel it before, but couldn't do it somehow... Now ive just removed my payment card information from my apple account and it says that the license that i had previously bought for just for my iphone and ipad expired 15.4.2018, but the freedome app is still working... 

I just called apple about it and they said that they won't charge me anymore for the yearly fee, but they didn't know how I could add my new license code to my iphone. Any ideas? I tried deleting and re-installing the app but that didn't help...

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info