UNITED KINGDOM Missing from VPN list

Slo
Slo Posts: 7 Observer

I think my previous message dissapeared,

I just installed the Freedome VPN update and the UNITED KINGDOM, is missing from the VPN list.
I updated the software today about an hour ago - I switched VPN back on and UK is gone

Platform:  Mac OS 10.13.2
Version:  2.14.5108.0
I am only using F-Secure Freedome

Many thanks

Comments

• Slo

I just installed the Freedome VPN update and the UNITED KINGDOM, is missing from the VPN list.

How do I get it back?

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

wrote:

How do I get it back?

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I'm also only F-Secure user (their home solutions).

Maybe it is good to clarify:

-> platform (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS);

-> update is (!?) what number;

I think that with some of recent updates and Windows platforms (at least) -> UK was there (based on Freedome's board discussion).

Also, Does your experience about F-Secure TOTAL? Or about F-Secure Freedome only?

Potentially, there is board for Freedome solution:

https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure/bd-p/freedome

But since your topic under F-Secure SAFE board -> maybe your experience about F-Secure TOTAL subscription; And maybe Freedome can be with different configuration for such solution.

Thanks!

• Slo

Platform:  Mac OS 10.13.2

Version: Where is the version number located

I am only using Freedome

I checked that forum but will try again.

I updated the software today about an hour ago - I switched it back on and UK is gone

• Slo

Found the version, it's buried in the ABOUT screen

Version:

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

So, just as repeat-words, I'm only F-Secure user.

And I'm not really friendly with Mac-platform -> so, it's not possible to re-check with my own experience.

// later added; you found it already.

And Mac version-number will be not useful for me -> but for Community Managers of Freedome Staff should be useful -> with Windows platform version was available under "Main User Interface -> HELP-tab -> About Freedome string-entry -> then visible build-version". Maybe with Mac-platform -> related view.

Also, like doublecheck -> when you open the list with all available "virtual locations" -> UK/London is not listed. Right?

If so, probably it is good to contact their direct Support Channels (chat/phone):

https://www.f-secure.com/en_GB/web/home_gb/contact-support

when chat is available, of course;

Or to receive clarification from Community/Freedome Teams later. My own feelings are:

-> ?! random trouble;

-> removed specially;

With Windows platform and "2.10.4980.0" version -> UK/London is still there.

If your experience about critical situation. And not possible to use another virtual location temporary.

Maybe potential workarounds tries like -> re-check -> what if previous build-installer is saved under your system; OR try to reinstall Freedome (what if configuration with locations with broken view); OR kind of restart system/restart Freedome like retrieving virtual locations (if it is supposed to be available).

Sorry for my worst English.

Thanks!

• Slo

No worries, thanks,

I tried calling but cannot get through, will try later

• Slo

Greetings,

I just re-installed Freedome and UK is working again.

Seems that update may have a gliche?

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info