CZE Prague regonized as public proxy

Jongunranta
Jongunranta Posts: 15 New Member

Freedome location in CZE is regonized as public proxy and it doesn't work. When it will be fixed?

Comments

• Jongunranta

Seems Anexia is blocked.

• Näsäviisas
    Näsäviisas Posts: 784 Superuser

@Jongunranta

I did a test with Prague (Praha) > I changed Freedome's location to Prague > it happened.
    Then another test by Google > whatismyipaddress > Anexia is ISP.

I don't understand, what is the point of your questions.
    Could you explain.

Näsäviisas

• Jongunranta

Atm. CZE is totally useless for those people who wants to watch their local tv channels or Netflix aboard.

So drop that Anexia and get some real ISP. Tested 100 reconnects and got only 3 different IP address. Carbage, **bleep** etc. Got the point?

• Näsäviisas
    Näsäviisas Posts: 784 Superuser
    @Jongunranta

Now I see!
    Thanks for your reply.
    About Netflix, read the copy of text from another case🔻
    ----------------
    Community Manager Laksh Community Manager
    ‎01-08-2016 10:53 AM
    Re: Freedome not allowing Netflix access to Canada
    Hello @rioupi and @Mindful,

Netflix has started to block VPN users, including our F-Secure Freedome customers. We have limited possibilities to prevent external 3rd party from blocking us. There are multiple ways how such blocking can be done. For instance, should someone want to block connections coming from our network addresses in their firewall, they are completely free to do so, and they do not need our permission to do that.
    ------------
    I'm only one user of F-Secure products, but your message is surely going to Managers of F-Secure.

Näsäviisas
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Jongunranta,

It is likely that some services will classify our IPs as public proxy, as they can see multiple users coming from the same address and they know (based on for example what the user has specified in their user account settings) that those users are from different parts of the world. We can’t influence in which way 3rd party services classify our IPs.

Regarding Netflix and Freedome, please have a look at this post as referred by Näsäviisas.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info