Cannot renew

Options

keep getting message to renew but system won't let me.

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,619 Superuser
    Options

Hello,

Maybe good to add more information:

-> does it Windows, Mac or Android?

-> what happened after choose "Renew"-button (or something like this)?

-> OR did you renew AND then installation still show the renew prompt?

Thanks!

• PATMc
    PATMc Posts: 3 New Member
    Options

Hi,

This is all I get when I try to renew.  I am on Windows 10 and trying to renew on PC.

Your subscription renewal was successful
    You have already renewed your subscription for another billing cycle. Your subscription will expire on 08/01/2018. Prior to this date, you will receive an email reminding you of the upcoming need to manually renew your subscription for another billing cycle.
    Back to My F-Secure

As you see my cover expires today.

Thanks.

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,619 Superuser
    Options

Hello,

Sounds as something wrong. Just as clarification: I'm only F-Secure user (their home solutions).

And maybe good to contact their direct Support Channels (chat or phone):
    https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/contact-support

because F-Secure Support Agents should be with abilities to handle your subscription information and will create proper official advices.

Like my own unofficial suggestion:

->> so, your installation (Windows 10) triggered prompt under Action Center with notification about "expiration" and with buttons like "Renew" (or something like this). Then it's redirect to My F-Secure Account Portal or any other pages where possible to see your quote?

->> or such quote after manual try to renew your subscription?

For example, what will be if you log-in to your My F-Secure Account portal ( https://my.f-secure.com/login ) and choose button "Renew" there (or under tab "orders and payments")? Does your quote happened with such steps?

Also, under community was some of topics and replies with such trouble-view. Maybe it should be known trouble or limitation. So, most likely F-Secure Support channels are useful step anyway.

Except potential meanings that your subscription indeed renewed already; then your current subscription is expired today and another billing cycle will start. But it should be too much strange wording and confuse-meanings. And maybe there is just something with troubles to proceed your renewal-process (based?! on something).

// later added; some of topics with related concern (and unknown sort-steps):

Thanks!

• PATMc
    PATMc Posts: 3 New Member
    Options

Contacted cutomer suport, they had no problem.  Very anoying to get messages about renewing 5-6 times a day and not being able to do it.

All OK now.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info