How to disable time limit die Safe browser

Does anybody know : How to disable time limit for Safe browser?

Regards

Tk

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Most likely that there is only global time limits for most of applications.

It should be possible to re-change it with next steps:

->>  log-in to your My F-Secure Account portal ( https://my.f-secure.com/login );

->> find your installation/device and choose it (should be visible button "Parental Control" or "Family Rules" or something like this);

->> with configuration tabs for Parental Control should be visible three tabs:

- App Control;

- Time Limits;

- Content Blocker;

Possible to exclude Safe Browser (?! MAYBE) under App Control tab from 'restricted time usage' to always allow. IF App Control in use.

OR possible to configure time limits (re-change count of it or disable limits at all). If required to allow only Safe Browser (or some other applications) as exclusion for time limits -> good to turn on App Control feature and create certain rules for installed applications like "always allow" (and what should be default option for freshly installed applications).

Thanks!

• Kaernth
    Kaernth Posts: 2 New Member

Thanks for replying. 

There ist a global time limt. But I can't see, how to set an individual time limit per app. And furthermore the safe browser app does not appear in the app list. Because aof that I can not set safe browser to always allow.

Regards

TK

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Yes, indeed Safe Browser is not listed; Smiley Sad

and not possible to set up certain time for certain application.

I'm not sure about designed view or reason for this -> but maybe good to receive any official clarifications or possible to contact their direct F-Secure Support Channels (chat as example):

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/contact-support

Just as potential ask for clarification or available workarounds. Or maybe this is not expected situation about 'missing' ability to handle Safe Browser.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info