Suscribtion will stop although my f-secure account are valid

Hi everybody

I have extended my f-secure subscription.

Now my devices report me that my subscription will stop in 20 days.

But my f-secure account says, everything OK my subscription is valid until November 2018.

I have reinstalled the f-secure safe but the problem persist.

Sorry for my bad English and thanks for helping.

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,619 Superuser

Hello,

Good to re-check things like:

--> does it was renew for previous subscription?

Or, for example, trial-time switched to subscription (after ten days of trial)?

--> maybe changes for device's count will be with delay. Good to re-check a little be later. Or how long it already?

--> maybe possible to re-check that you run installers from My F-Secure Account portal; Or with proper logging during installation (like that installation and your 'My F-Secure Account with proper subscription-time' connected to one account).

Also with mobile platforms - can be additional 'logging' step under application itself.

Thanks!

• RST
    RST Posts: 2 New Member

Hello,

- It was a renewal of an existing subscription

- It already exists for several weeks

- I have already tried reinstalling my F-Secure from my online account, but the problem is still there.

I will call next week the F-Secure helpline.

Thanks

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,619 Superuser

@RST wrote:

Hello, 

- It was a renewal of an existing subscription

- It already exists for several weeks

- I have already tried reinstalling my F-Secure from my online account, but the problem is still there.

I will call next week the F-Secure helpline.

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for your response. And sorry for my ask.

Just as clarification (if you want to answer; if not -> contact their direct Support Channels is always good step):

--> You log-in to your My F-Secure Account - where expiration date with proper view?

-->  Then you trigger downloading installer by "Add device" (for example) and choose "this device" (Windows/Mac) and your experience about installer name like "F-SecureSafeNetworkInstalelr_SubscriptionHashKey_.exe"? Or you run installer with common name and then (per request) log-in to your account during installation (this one - where proper view for expiration date).

--> You run this installer as 'clean installation' for F-Secure SAFE (after uninstalling previous installation) and installed F-Secure SAFE with broken expiration date?

--> Your experience about Android-device (as example) and you downloaded application from Google Play Market. Then (per request) log-in to your My F-Secure Account as activation for your installation. And after this step - application with broken expiration date?

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info