Choose install drive?

Hello, is there an option to choose which drive this program is installed to? I can't seem to find the option, and it is larger than the SSD it keeps trying to install itself on.

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,619 Superuser

@Dustbina wrote:

Hello, is there an option to choose which drive this program is installed to? I can't seem to find the option, and it is larger than the SSD it keeps trying to install itself on.

Hello,

I able to think that even if it available technical option with Home Solutions -> this is not documented feature. By default, F-Secure do use 'system' drive.

Maybe possible to contact direct F-Secure Support Channels (chat as example):
    https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/contact-support

And ask them about ability to perform installation for another drive (based on limitations with space under system drive) with your certain situation. Probably it can be 'potentially' possible.

// by the way - most part of installation can be about signatures/databases. and F-Secure can be with usage system's drive folders anyway. which maybe also possible to tweak with some 'custom' steps (even this is not likely 'friendly' step).

Thanks!

• Näsäviisas
    Näsäviisas Posts: 784 Superuser
    @Dustbina

Thanks @Ukko for a competent answer.
    For information to Dustbina:
    If Windows > command prompt > program files-folders > programs
    And one hint: clean your computer> delete unnecessary files, logs and apps > more space.

With greetings
    Näsäviisas
This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info