Product key

Can you please tell me where do I enter license key for renewing the subscription?

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

This design can be with difference between solutions.

Does your experience about F-Secure AV/IS or F-Secure SAFE; F-Secure Freedome; F-Secure Key? or something else?

Maybe can be useful to find some information with Knowledgebase about your solution:

https://community.f-secure.com/t5/English/ct-p/english

Usually renewal-process articles should be available for certain solution's KB.

Thanks!

• I'm askingg about F-secure License key. We have renewed subscription and now we have to enter new renewal key in server console so that our licences are valid, bud I don't see where (last year button was visible, but now i can't find it).

• Näsäviisas
    Näsäviisas Posts: 784 Superuser

@ivanzg

One more question:

What is the application?

Name it.

Is it F-Secure's Home solution or on Business side?

You mentioned:"server console" > so is your application some of F-Secure's business solution?

KEY is one of many F-Secure's program. This is to clarify the meaning of word Key.

Or is it talking about licence code?

Asking

Näsäviisas

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Just as addition to previous good reply (and as potential suggestion for common meanings):

--> if it will be with troubles to find tips with noted KB-articles or Online Documentation:

Should be useful to ask direct F-Secure Support Channels (chat or phone for Home-solution; chat/phone or ticket-request for Business-solution) for certified advice:

Also maybe can be helpful to search community about related concern. For example, based on words 'we/server/console' - maybe it was indeed about certain Business solution (or as part of Provider/Partner/Operator's abilities); And with such situation -> possible to use next board:

https://community.f-secure.com/t5/Business/ct-p/Business_Security_Solutions

If there is something as F-Secure SAFE (and console/server-words can be about My F-Secure Account portal) -> previously it was noted that ability to renew (as button/place) can be visible only with certain count of days before expiration.

But for proper advice - good to known certain name of F-Secure solution ('in use'). And maybe version of it.

Sorry for my over-the-reply.

Thanks!

• Thank you for your help.

• Naga
    Naga Posts: 1 New Member

EN13HD

This discussion has been closed.