Cancel auto renew

freakuno
freakuno Posts: 5 New Member

Hi

can you please cancel the auto renew on my account? Ref is xxxx. Thank you. 

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi freakuno,

May I know if you purchased Freedome from the App store or from us directly? If it is from the App store, kindly check the steps here for cancelling your App store Freedome subscription.

• freakuno

It was from an re-seller for Android devices. Note - I still want to use Freedome for the remainder that I have paid 12 mths sub for. I just want the auto renew option taken off. Thanks

• [Deleted User]

Hi freakuno,

Kindly get in touch with the reseller to know more about your purchase option (if it was from App store) to cancel the auto-renewal.

• freakuno

I did that but they said they could not alter subscription and to contact F-Secure. Is there an email address and I can forward to you the details. Very frustrating and going round in circles here. 

• [Deleted User]

Hi freakuno,

Did the reseller provide you the information about the type of subscription they installed for Freedome - is it App store or purchased from F-Secure directly? It is good to know that from them as they are the ones who installed it on your device (in order to guide you in the right direction).

If you are still stuck with knowing the license you have, kindly get in touch with our support team via chat or phone here to troubleshoot further.

• freakuno

The sub was purchased via the downloaded google app to our device. When the trial ran out we were directed to the F-Secure site directly from the app. We paid £39.99 via credit card for subscription for 12 months on 3 devices. The order was processed and we received the activation code from a company called Cleveridge. The order was made directly through the Google Android App. We have contacted Cleveridge but they have said to contact you. Is there a way to contact somebody by email? I am out of the country on business for a substantial period of time and want this resolved as I do not want to incur another payment in 12 mths. I have looked on my Google App Store Account and there is nothing appearing under subscriptions for me to cancel. For something so simple this is turning into a complete run around. I am not able to telephone any support or help lines due to being out of the country. Thank you. 

• freakuno
    Fantastic. Thank you.
  • [Deleted User]

You're most welcome! Glad to help you with the resolution.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info