FS Protection PC Release 157
This release contains following applications:
- Common Component Framework 2.57.225
- Antivirus 14.157.100
- Browsing protection 2.157 build 3744
- Windows 10: Flyer-type notifications will be shown as toasts (Windows 10 native notifications).
- Miniscan progress/finished dialog converted to flyer type notification. Shown as toast in Windows 10.
- Not all features work reliably due to internal startup sequence problem (CTS-97313)
- fshoster.exe crash on shutdown (CTS-97312)
- Tray icon showing multiple notifications (CTS-97299)
- Installation never finishes in rare scenario (CTS-97283)
- Aborting long downloads not reliable and may cause shutdown to be delayed (CTS-97262)
- DNS checker flyer missing description for localized versions. (CTS-97285)
- Windows XP support is ending. We no longer accept bug reports from Windows XP. After a few beta releases installation and upgrade will be blocked on Windows XP. (TP157 still installs on XP)
- Internet Explorer 7 is no longer supported.
F-Secure R&D, Desktop products
This discussion has been closed.