Free valid voucher don't work

Bcna95140
Bcna95140 Posts: 4 Observer

hello ! I subscribed in september 2015 a promotional offer with a SAFE inscription : Free VPN for 365 days for one device, for my IPAD.

After one month, voucher code isn't valid and F-Secure propose me to pay to continue....

can You Help me Please ?

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @Bcna95140,

As Ben has mentioned in this post here, we are now in the process of expiring the Freedome subscription codes that are linked to trial F-Secure SAFE licenses, as the free 1-year Freedome subscription was only for customers who purchased F-Secure SAFE from the campaign. These Freedome subscriptions will be expired over the next few weeks.

When we expire these Freedome subscriptions, your Freedome subscription will expire 7 days after this. If multiple Freedome subscription codes have been used on the same device, your installation will expire one week after we expire the subscription.

Multi-platform Freedome subscriptions are available from our web pages at https://freedome.f-secure.com/. Single platform subscriptions can be purchased for Apple iPad and iPhones from the Apple App Store and for Android devices from the Google Play Store.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info