what happened to my 365 day subscription?

alitasso
alitasso Posts: 1 New Member

I had a 365 day subscription with several months left. Last week my account states that I only have 7 days left, and today my subscription ended. Can you please tell me what happened here?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello Alitasso,

We are now in the process of expiring the Freedome subscription codes that are linked to trial F-Secure SAFE licenses, as the free 1-year Freedome subscription was only for customers who purchased F-Secure SAFE from the campaign. These Freedome subscriptions will be expired over the next few weeks.

When we expire these Freedome subscriptions, your Freedome subscription will expire 7 days after this. If multiple Freedome subscription codes have been used on the same device, your installation will expire one week after we expire the subscription.

Multi-platform Freedome subscriptions are available from our web pages at https://freedome.f-secure.com/. Single platform subscriptions can be purchased for Apple iPad and iPhones from the Apple App Store and for Android devices from the Google Play Store.

• Bcna95140
    Bcna95140 Posts: 4 Observer

I purchased F secure to the campaign as new customer and linked to trial F secure SAFE licence for one device....my iPad . And expired too. I' m VERY disappointed

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info