F - SAFE subscription renewal

Hi community,

My F - Safe subscription expires on 21/11/2015.

I am want to renew my F - SAFE subscription.  

"Your subscription expires on 21/11/2015.

TO KEEP YOUR BROADBAND SECURE RENEW NOW."

** I clicked on the purple button to renewal now and after clicking to renew now I could not find the option to "renew now."

**Message after clicking renew now = 

Your subscription renewal was successful
You have already renewed your subscription for another billing cycle. Your subscription will expire on 21/11/2015. Prior to this date, you will receive an email reminding you of the upcoming need to manually renew your subscription for another billing cycle.

**On 15/11/2015 I was sent an e-mail from cleverbridge/f-secure.  The message read:  Your payment details need to be updated

I updated my details as requested...

Within this e-mail I read: Your subscription for "F-Secure SAFE" started on 24/10/2014. Please follow  "this linkto see additional information about your purchase.

I clicked on this link and discovered this:

1Your cart
2Order Information
3Confirm order
4Done
Thank you for your order.

To access your licenses click the button to access your account and use your licenses.

You are subscribed to a multiple payment product. The next payment is due on 21/11/2015.

Back to My SAFE
Purchase Summary
Thank you for your order.

To access your licenses click the button to access your account and use your licenses.

You are subscribed to a multiple payment product. The next payment is due on 21/11/2015.

Back to My SAFE
Purchase Summary

F-Secure SAFEInternet Security for all devices
License periodNumber of devicesContract type
12 Months
5 Devices
Automatic renewal

Below you will find your reference number. To ensure the most prompt and efficient service, please always refer to your reference number when contacting us.

Your reference number: 12345678

12345678 reference number is an example...

**I am alarmed by this as I am a virgin media customer and need to pay £xx.00 only!!

**I have e-mailed the customer support team asking them to confirm that I am to pay £xx.00 only.

PS - I am now worried...

EDIT: Removed renewal pricing details

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info