Reinstallation of freedome and number of licenses

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @Jacky,

I have sent you a PM with further information.

• Jacky
    Jacky Posts: 5 New Member

Thanks Laksh Smiley Happy

• tontonjicy
    tontonjicy Posts: 4 New Member

Bonjour

Excusez moi mais je ne sais écrire en anglais.

J'ai acheté une license pour trois appareils pour un an le 29/9/2015.

Sur ma tablette surface pro 3, j'ai installé F Secure Freedom, le logiciel m'a proposé une mise à jour et après F Secure ne fonctionnait plus, je l'ai éffacé  et reinstallé et là encore cela ne marchait pas, j'ai donc trouvé une application de F Secure pour désinstaller l'application et ensuite aprés réinstallation ça a marché.

Hier c'est windows qui a scraché, je l'ai donc reinstallé et ensuite j'ai voulu remettre F Secure et là il me marque :

You have Reached maximum number of installations with the code.........

Ma référence d'achat est N° xxxxxxxx

EDIT: Removed Personal Identification Information

• [Deleted User]

Hi tontonjicy,

Our community is not localized and is in English currently. However, I noticed your other thread and I have replied to your thread for further discussion.

• tessla
    tessla Posts: 3 New Member

Hi Laksh,

I am having the same problem. Got my 1yr freeedom sub registered on 24 Sep 2015 and it prematurely ended on Oct 2015.  Stop using on my Mac since.  The rest of my 2 devices are still running till 23 Sep 2016

Can you help me on this? or should i just give up?

Thanks 

• [Deleted User]

Hi tessla,

May I know how you purchased Freedome on your devices? Is it a multi license code which you purchased?

Is there any message seen in your Mac in which the code ended on october 2015?

• tessla
    I got this during the Sep promo for free 1-Year F-Secure Freedome VPN for up to 3 devices.

I did a OSX update on Oct and the My Freedom just ended prematually. I have the screenshot of the subscription end date to prove it.

You like me to paste the screen shot to prove it here?

Thanks
  • [Deleted User]

Hi tessla,

May I know if you purchased SAFE through which you got the 3 Freedome license for free? Or did you sign up for a free SAFE account and got the Freedome codes?

The code for the Freedome campaign cannot be re-used anymore as the campaign has ended. The Freedome campaign (via Safe) was a limited offer which ended by September 30th, 2015. The codes will continue to be valid (if you have purchased SAFE) for a year on the already installed devices with Freedome.

• tessla

signed up for a free SAFE account and got the Freedome codes that includes 3 devices. 

My device shows subscription end date 23 Sep 2016. Are you saying F secure terminated my subscription after 1 month?  

Like I said I have a screenshot of the subscription end date to prove.  

Regards

• steppenwolf
    steppenwolf Posts: 1 New Member

Hello,

I seem to have a similar problem. I have a paid subscription for 5 devices, but after installing the new version / after cleaning all caches of my iMac i get an error message that there is no license left. So what do I have to do?

Thanks

• [Deleted User]

Hi steppenwolf,

Could you please send me a private message of your purchase details like code/date of purchase along with a screenshot of your error message?

How many of your devices are currently having Freedome installed?

• [Deleted User]

Hi @tessla,

Our limited offer (ended on 30th of September) was a “Buy SAFE, Get 1year of Freedome for free” offer.
    Consumers who do not pay for SAFE after the trial period, will be prompted to pay to continue using Freedome for free. Even if some may have abused our offer, Free Freedome Premium with SAFE trial was not offered by us, and it won’t be supported by F-Secure.

• tyea
    tyea Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm back. I have 2 devices with fsecure freedom, and have exceeded my annual 3 device subscription for the second time, because I've been using custom roms. Why can't fsecure have an option for a subscriber purge all subscriptions, and reinstall them?
  • danielle
    danielle Posts: 5 New Member

Hi, 

I was used freedome for my iphone and then my subscription is expired, and then I bought multi-platform subscription this month (for 3 devices) and i just use one for my Macbook, and the problem is I cant found where i should input my code on my iphone now, since I'm still have two licenses left. theres only showed annual and monthly, but there is no enter code or something like stuff, could you help me please?

IMG_9167.jpg

• Manxmonkey
    Manxmonkey Posts: 10 New Member
    Why isn't the solution published here for all to see?
  • [Deleted User]

Hi tyea,

Could you please send me a private message of your error message seen and the devices in which Freedome is currently active so I can check further?

Our R&D is finalizing the testing on new features which should allow for more flexibility in the handling of subscriptions. This should reach Freedome users in the coming months if no major problem is found during testing.

• [Deleted User]

Hi danielle,

This article explains how to enter the code on an iOS device for a multi platform subscription. However, in your case, did you purchase an app store license prior to the multi platform license? If yes, when did you app store license expire for your iOS device?

• danielle
    Hi Laks,

Yes, and it was expired on 10 December 2015

and by the way i follow your instruction based on the link, but i cant find these --> "Tap on Did you already buy a multi-platform subscription?"

what should i do now?

Thanks Laksh :)
  • [Deleted User]

Hi danielle,

Since your app store purchase is already expired, have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the program using the Freedome code purchased?

• danielle
    Already did, but still didn't work Smiley Sad
  • [Deleted User]

Hi danielle,

If you try to click on 'Restore purchases', what happens? Does it show any message? Please share the message with us.

• danielle

Hi Laksh,

Ok now i already click on "restore purchases"

IMG_9203.jpgIMG_9204.jpg

but then still nothing happen, i still can't use it :\

• [Deleted User]

Hi @danielle,

We are working on this issue reported and will keep you updated.

• [Deleted User]

Hi @danielle,

This has been fixed. Could you please retry and update us on the scenario?

• danielle
    Dear Laksh,

Ahh finallyyy....it works!!! yaaaayyyy!!
    Thank youuuu sooo much for your help :)
  • [Deleted User]

Hi @danielle,

Glad to know it works for you! Thanks for the update.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info