Virgin Licence expired

I have installed successfully on 3 devices as a Virgin customer but have received 'Licence Expired' desktop display warnings on each device. What should I do to ensure I do have F-Secure as I have over 340 days remaining through Virgin?

Comments

• NikK
    NikK Posts: 903 Forum Champion

If you log in to https://mysafe.f-secure.com  What expire date does it show?

If you right-click the F-Secure icon in the Windows systray and select "View my subscriptions", what does it show?

Give Kudos to say "thanks". Click "Accept as Solution" to inform others when your issue's been solved
    Need more help? Submit a Support Request or chat / call F-Secure support
  • RoyD
    RoyD Posts: 3

Hi NikK. With the former I have 319 days whilst the systray one says licence expired. Roy

• NikK
    NikK Posts: 903 Forum Champion

Ok. In SAFE, how many licenses does it say you have, and how many does it say you are using? Verify that you have 3 devices in the list "Your Devices".

Answer the above question and then submit a support request and explain your situation. You could include a link to this thread as well.

To F-Secure

This could be similar to another issue where the product kept asking for a subscription key after installing through SAFE. Installations through SAFE should not ask for a subscription key. No update from the user about any progress unfortunately.

What should "View my subscriptions" show when installed through SAFE? (I don't have a Windows installation through SAFE so I can't check)

• RoyD
    RoyD Posts: 3

I have 3 devices set up from the 5 permissable licences.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info