"!!! fs_se_operator_config bug. Please fix me.", what FS-program is this?
I tried to upgrade my Internet Security to a 2013 edition (WinXP SP3), but something failed during the process. After that installer couldn't proceed and I couldn't even uninstall the previous versions via Add/Remove Programs. Reboot did not help. I eventually found and managed to run an uninstaller.exe manually from F-Secure folder, which did not fail and removed the F-Secure processes. After reboot installer was successful and Internet Security is now running fine.
Except that I found a peculiar program from Add/Remove Programs, which is labelled "!!! fs_se_operator_config bug. Please fix me." and 446MB. It appeared during this installation process so I'm wondering what it is, how and why did it appear and will I be just able to remove it? Any ideas?
can you screenshot it?
You can try to run the Uninstallation Tool then reinstall the F-Secure Internet Security 2013.
1. Download and run the Uninstallation Tool.
- Follow the steps on screen during the installation.
- Read on the "End-User License Agreement" and click on "Accept".
- Uninstallation start in background, please wait until it finish and your computer will restart automatically.
- Logon to Windows after your computer restarted. Go to "C:\Program Files", check and remove if any "F-Secure" folder appears.
2. Download the latest version of F-Secure Internet Security 2013 here.
📢F-Secure Quiz Challenge📢
Join our online quiz session on June 15th, 2023, at 11:00 AM EEST and stand a chance to win prizes.