F-Secure Total / VPN doesn't work (an announcement "loading . . .  wait")

Tappara_2026_terasta
Tappara_2026_terasta Posts: 1 New Member

Dear Expert !

I have tried to solve this problem with a support expert of F-Secure, but I haven't got any answers more. Maybe he/she has tired to work with me.

F-Secure Total has been in use some years. Before that I used F-Secure Internet Security many years, and VPN has worked correctly. 

I rely 100 % on F-Secure, so I haven't used any other firewalls. 

DNS Settings is that kind of computer jargon that I don't understand as experts or even specialists. I have used only basic apps and don't like to get any troubles. 

I have restarted the computer many times. It doesn't help.

I have logged out of the F-Secure app, and waited at least 1 minute and then logged in again. It doesn't help.

I have tried to uninstall F-Secure many times from the list of apps, but it didn't go away from the list of apps. Then I logged out on the site of F-Secure . However, after that I also restarted my computer. Then I saw an announcement  that F-Secure is installed 6.10.2026. There is still an announcement "loading . . .  wait".

Windows 10 is still working. Version 22H2. I use still Windows in Russian. When I worked in the branch office of the Russian company in Finland about 10 years ago, my computer was naturally connected to the net of Russian company. Unfortunately I don't understand the details of that connection.

Please, do no write any computer jargon ! I'm not a specialist. Sorry my "finglish" language. If you can write in Finnish, it's a great pleasure.

Best regards

Tappara_2026_terasta