Browser add on for Brave

CottamComputers
CottamComputers Posts: 2 Observer

Hi please can you let me know if there is an F-Secure browser extension or add on for the Brave browser like the one for Firefox and Chrome? Thank you

Answers

• marmab
    marmab Posts: 45 Moderator

Hello @CottamComputers

Unfortunately there is no extension for the Brave browser. The supported browsers for the extension are Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge.

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,671 Superuser
    edited October 14

Hello,

Unfortunately there is no extension for the Brave browser. The supported browsers for the extension are Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge.

sorry for the question.

Can you confirm or to explain about installing an extension from the Chrome Web Store in browsers such as Brave, Opera, Vivaldi? That is, let's say, in browsers that support Google Chrome extensions (chromium). At least for the browsing protection context.

I think that somewhere there was "close-to-official" information about such support. Is this no longer relevant?. I'm interested because I don't use the listed browsers (in general, and I don't really want to) and I can't take it and try it.

Of course, this is not some kind of “special / dedicated” extension or addon to the browser; but it's kind of a workaround anyway, an option.

Thanks!

Pricing & Product Info