No link to renew on the subscription page?

NotMe11
NotMe11 Posts: 1 New Member

I'm set to manual renewal. Clicking the link in the email brings up a "Buy Now" screen but nothing happens when I click it. There's no option on my subscription page either.

Accepted Answer

• PawełP
    PawełP Posts: 355 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @NotMe11

We welcome you to our forum and thank you for your post.

The symptoms you describe may indicate an error that may have occurred in your My F-Secure account.

I will check for you how it looks in our system. I will need some data regarding your account. I will ask for them in a private message on our forum. Please check your inbox.

Best regards.

Pawel

Making every digital moment secure, for everyone

Answers

• TVC15
    TVC15 Posts: 50 Active Engager
    edited September 25

Hello @NotMe11

The standalone ID Protection was discontinued and is probably why you can't access the renewal option. It is now included in the Total App.

If you're at the end of your ID Protection, I believe you would need to start a new subscription with Total to include that feature, but I'll let @PawełP or @Firmy confirm what needs to be done from your end.

Kind regards.

F-Secure Total v19.6 on 4 Windows PC's and Android. Also, using the free version of Glasswire, just to monitor any apps. 1st outbound connection.

• JOnes
    JOnes Posts: 635 Forum Champion

Based on the article below, it seems that the iD-protection subscription could be continued as an independent product, the different thing is whether the my.f-secure.com online service is able to acquire it smoothly, that's another matter.But As said by @TVC15,moderators are more than happy to clarify

https://www.f-secure.com/us-en

Pricing & Product Info