False Posetiv

chacxy
chacxy Posts: 2 New Member

So my F-secure keeps on telling me that theres a trojan in a windows installer and and online service. I never had this problem before and the program is the same. The viruses its says i have is Trojan.TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen.

Should i be worrried?

Accepted Answer

• CarolinaC
    CarolinaC Posts: 131 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @chacxy ,

To ensure we can thoroughly investigate your issue, we kindly ask that you provide us with an FSDIAG report and, if possible, a copy of the suspicious file. This will allow our lab to perform a comprehensive analysis.

When you prepare your submission, please make sure to select the option that says, "I want to provide more details about this sample and receive updates on the analysis results." This will enable us to keep you informed about the progress of our investigation. Additionally, please include your contact information and any relevant details regarding the issue you are experiencing.

For guidance on how to submit samples to F-Secure, please refer to this link: How can I submit samples to F-Secure? - F-Secure Community

To learn how to generate an FSDIAG report, click here: Instructions on generating the FSDIAG.

Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions about creating the FSDIAG report or sending the sample, please feel free to ask me.

Best regards.

Answers

• chacxy
    chacxy Posts: 2 New Member

So my F-secure keeps on telling me that theres a trojan in a windows installer and and online service. I never had this problem before and the program is the same.

Pricing & Product Info