allowed senderlist

Options
Martien_11
Martien_11 Posts: 13 Explorer
edited May 29 in General Discussion

Received an email today from Zaim from F-Secure Customer Support. I was asked to pass on information from me to her.

So I replied to the email, but it could not be delivered with the following message: "Your message to X.com couldn't be delivered.The group TechnicalSupport only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the list."

How do I get on this list so that I can submit my details?
Kind regards

Mx

Edit: PII removed

Comments

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,784 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Martien_11

Thank you for your post.

Please refrain from sharing your or others' personal information such as names, email addresses, phone numbers, or home addresses in this forum. This information can be misused if not handled properly. I have removed the personal information from your original post. Kindly familiarize yourself with our community guidelines at this link.

Regarding your post, it appears that you are attempting to send an email to an incorrect address and are not able to initiate an email thread. You can only reply to emails sent to you from our support. After checking, I found that the email address used to send you the email is different from the one you mentioned in your post.

On the positive side, it seems you have successfully sent the requested information to our support team. That’s great. Please let me know if you need any further assistance, and we would be happy to help you.

Thank you, and have a great day.

• Martien_11
    Martien_11 Posts: 13 Explorer
    Options

Thank you for the reply.

From now on I will try to adhere to the forum guidelines.

I have now received an answer to my question from "F-Secure Customer Support."

Kind regards
    Martien