Lizenz for F-Secure Total

Options
L1cht
L1cht Posts: 2 New Member

Hello together,

I have the F-Secure Total Lizenz, but I used always only Freedome VPN on my Mac. Today, I updated the Application, but I can only download the F-Secure Total Application and I don't need so many functions. How can I install only F-Secure Privacy VPN?

Many Thanks!

Sandro

Answers

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,710 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @L1cht

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

We are transitioning from F-Secure Freedome VPN to our new app, which features Privacy VPN as a key component. For more details about this transition, please refer to the following link: Standalone Freedome VPN reaching End of Life.

As part of this upgrade, we are offering you a comprehensive subscription upgrade, which includes Internet Security, VPN, and Password Vault, to ensure you have the best possible experience with our product.

We highly encourage you to explore the new app and take advantage of its enhanced features. However, if you prefer to continue using only the VPN component, we are more than happy to assist you in making that adjustment.

Our team is here to support you every step of the way. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require further assistance or have any questions.

Thank you for your continued support, and we wish you a wonderful day ahead.

• L1cht
    L1cht Posts: 2 New Member
    Options

Thank you for the quick response.

I was very satisfied with Freedome VPN. I have already disabled all other functions in the settings in the new software. Unfortunately, this orange exclamation mark now always appears in the sidebar. I understand that you want the software to scale better, but could it at least integrate sliders for example VPN only?

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,710 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @L1cht

Thank you for your comment.

We regret to inform you that F-Secure Freedome VPN is nearing its end of life, and as such, we advise against continued usage as it will no longer receive updates after May 22nd, 2024.

Considering your preference for a VPN-only feature, we would like to propose transitioning your current product to a VPN-only version. This adjustment will allow you to continue safeguarding your browsing activities with our VPN service.

If this solution aligns with your needs, we are more than happy to facilitate the transition on our end, ensuring uninterrupted protection for your online activities.

Please take a moment to share your thoughts on this proposal. Your feedback is invaluable to us as we strive to provide solutions that meet your requirements.

Thank you for your understanding, and we wish you a pleasant day ahead.

Product & Pricing Info