不便でしょうがない。 まともな銀行もブロックされる。 まともな製品ではない。

Options
keithmsd
keithmsd Posts: 2 New Member
edited April 15 in F-Secure Total

まともな銀行でもブロックされて仕事にならない。 なんでこんなものが提供されているのか? 止めるとメッセージが出てうっとおしい。 仕事を邪魔するためにある感じ。 このPostも誰が見るのか? 一度メールがつながったが、インスト―ルしなおせの一点張り。 しかもブロクは気まぐれに生じる。

Answers

• JOnes
    JOnes Posts: 466 Rock Star
    Options

This community uses only English and Finnish. In the meantime get to know the features and the bank protection of the F-secure Total product

https://www.f-secure.com/us-en/compare

https://community.f-secure.com/internet-security-en/kb/articles/5276-what-is-banking-protection-and-how-does-it-work

• s41y4j1n
    s41y4j1n Posts: 17 Enthusiast
    Options

Hi @keithmsd

"まともな銀行でもブロックされて仕事にならない"

What is the exact URL if you can share?

As far as I'm using F-Secure TOTAL, I don't have any issue with their banking protection.

• keithmsd
    keithmsd Posts: 2 New Member
    Options

You can use AI tansrator even if from Japanese. I have always plobrem.

So I stop the future aiways. I wonder all the user doen't complaen the probrems.

I gusee all use stop it always. Support is very poor as this case. Thai means no one use it. Even if any produvcts with no problem, the support is essentioal and many.

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,702 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @keithmsd

Thank you for your comment.

We understand your frustration and want to extend our assistance to resolve any issues you're encountering with our product. Please feel free to share your concerns here, as our dedicated team and community members are ready to provide support.

To better assist you, could you please specify the URL of the bank you're experiencing difficulties with? Additionally, we'd like to know if the banking protection feature is active when you attempt to access another banking site. Are you encountering this issue across all banking sites or just on a specific one? Furthermore, could you kindly inform us of the browser and its version you're using? Is the problem occurring consistently across all browsers or only on a particular one? Lastly, providing details about your operating system version would be beneficial.

Your prompt response would greatly assist us in resolving this matter for you. Thank you for reaching out, and we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.