Request for Assistance with Uninstalling F-Secure with a Password

Options
djeulin
djeulin Posts: 1 Observer

Hello,

I'm reaching out to you because I'm encountering difficulties with uninstalling F-Secure Client Security Premium. I recently installed the software with a defined uninstallation password via the administration console, and I'm looking to implement an automated uninstallation script to facilitate software deployment management across our network.

I've tried several methods to include the uninstallation password in the uninstallation command line, such as using the /x option with msiexec and specifying the password as a command line property. Unfortunately, none of these methods have successfully uninstalled the software using the defined password.

Could you please provide specific instructions on how to uninstall F-Secure Client Security while including the defined uninstallation password? Are there any specific options or parameters that I should use in the uninstallation command line?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

Dan

Comments

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,702 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @djeulin

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

Regarding business products, they are now under WithSecure. The decision to demerge our Consumer Business was made because at F-Secure, we believe that our consumers and business customers are better served by two separate companies, each with its own distinct brand, understanding, and addressing their unique needs.

For further details, please refer to the links provided below:

To assist you further, we recommend contacting WithSecure directly. You can visit their community page by following this link.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

Thank you, and I hope you have a great day.