FS Protection loses rights

Options

This happens several times a week - FS Protection loses the necessary rights, which I always need to regrant.

Answers

• CarolinaC
    CarolinaC Posts: 83 Moderator
    Options

Hello @SariSomerkallio ,

thank you for contacting us here on F-Secure Community Portal!

It seems like the permission on Chrome keep being disabled. Could you please provide me with more information about the installed Chrome version on your device? Does your device run on an Android version higher than 10? Also please tell me the FS Protection version you have installed.

One of the screenshots shows that accessibility with family rules is available. Have you set up the FS protection application under a normal account or with family rules as a child account? And how often does the problem occur? Have you changed any settings recently that could be causing this problem? Perhaps it is your phone's battery optimization feature that is causing the problem. The best thing to do is to set the battery to no restrictions and read this link to make sure FS Protection keeps running in the background.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards!

• SariSomerkallio
    SariSomerkallio Posts: 3 F-Secure Employee
    Options

Problems started after the new Chrome feature. I can see that I could update my Chrome, will do that. Problem occurs several times per week. Android version is 14. I have not actively used in family rules, this is my own account.