F-Secure Banking Protection Blocks Webpage Content of Credit Card Website

Options
Karibu
Karibu Posts: 26 Enthusiast
  1. Webpage redirects to other websites owned by the credit card company or connections needed to perform actions such as making a payment via a linked bank account is also blocked by F-Secure Banking Mode.
  2. Whitelisting the URL(s) in F-Secure Banking Protection does not fix the issue.
  3. The only solution to get the webpage to fill and permit other required website functionality is to completely disable F-Secure Banking Protection.

F-Secure needs to contact the website owner for technical infos:

myaccountaccess.com

This is the third financial website that F-Secure Banking Protection breaks webpages or website functionality.

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,702 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Karibu

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Could you please confirm whether you receive an error blocking message from F-Secure when attempting to access the page with banking protection activated? It's possible that the domain changes when the website redirects users to another page. Additionally, have you submitted the URL to our labs for whitelisting?

You can follow the guidelines in this link to submit the URL: How can I submit samples to F-Secure? - F-Secure Community

Once submitted, our labs will conduct an investigation and reach out to you privately to discuss the matter further.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to let us know.

Thank you, and have a good day.

Answers

• Karibu
    Karibu Posts: 26 Enthusiast
    Options

Thank you for the response. Much appreciated.

"Could you please confirm whether you receive an error blocking message from F-Secure when attempting to access the page with banking protection activated?"

No error messages.

Only webpage elements will not fill\populate.

"Additionally, have you submitted the URL to our labs for whitelisting?"

I have submitted it at least 5 times over the past 1.5 years.

"Once submitted, our labs will conduct an investigation and reach out to you privately to discuss the matter further."

No one contacts me from F-Secure except for people like you here on this Community forum.

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,702 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Karibu

Thank you for your comment.

Upon checking, I can confirm that you've successfully submitted the URL to our labs for investigation. Our Malware Analysts will take the necessary steps to address this matter. They will communicate with you directly via email to provide updates on their findings.

Should you need further assistance or have additional concerns, please feel free to let us know. We are here to help.

Thank you, and have a good day.

Pricing & Product Info