I could not login to my F-Secure Beta Test website account

Options
Rusli
Rusli Posts: 1,015 Influencer
edited October 2023 in Home Security Beta Programs

Hi Admin,

I lost track of everything now. And I could not get in to the F-Secure Beta Test Account.

I cannot even change my password at all.

Answers

• Rusli
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to know what happen to beta.f-secure.com website. As I could not even log in to my own f-secure beta test website. I cannot even change my password.

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,624 Superuser
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello,

There are some changes about beta-way. Officially called as "FSProtection changes in communication"

It was announced there: https://community.f-secure.com/en/discussion/126896/f-secure-total-beta-fsprotection-changes-in-communication

And also a letter was sent to the email registered in the (beta-portal or My FS Protection portal). With a small and brief introduction to the subject. At least, I received one (as "Dear beta tester"-letter).

So, perhaps, beta.f-secure.com is switched away from its platform (Centercode) and now is 'preserved' probably with no website on it but redirecting to current 'landing' page: https://www.f-secure.com/en/fs-protection

However, with my browsers - redirect is not really worked and 'error'-page is visible instead (by default).

Thanks!

// a small update: since your topics were combined in one.

I will try to suggest about your second concern (as a I think). You can try to open My FS Protection portal (should be available from the mentioned 'landing' page in F-Secure website). Where you can try to use "Forgot password"-functionality.

Basically, credentials to old beta.f-secure.com portal and My FS Protection account were different. So, you should be still able to use your My FS Protection credentials (or trying to restore it) despite the fact that beta-portal (Centercode) is not available anymore. However, maybe your subscription is expired on current day.

• Rusli
    edited October 2023
    Options

I only getting limited days of usage. And there is no way to do any beta testing as compared to last time. I remember i was given F-Secure card but that card is no longer valid.

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,624 Superuser
    Options

Hello,

I only getting limited days of usage. And there is no way to do any beta testing as compared to last time.

their current beta testing offer is there now:

I mean, you may ask them directly via email about your current state of account (My FS Protection portal); Or to apply as a beta tester with a kind of 'description' (how/where you can help) via email. So, they can figure it out... I think. But as of a technical side - I think there are small differences between beta testing now and then.

I remember i was given F-Secure card but that card is no longer valid.

maybe you can ask Community Managers here about. If this card was not with any time-limits for activation on it - and it is unused - maybe they can to re-arrange something.

perhaps, formatting of the subscriptions or activations codes are changed. Also, maybe your card is about solution like old F-Secure AV / F-Secure IS which are in EoL currently.

Thanks!

• Rusli
    Options

Any luck that F-Secure are going to send me a F-Secure activation for the F-Secure AV?