Browser extension problem

Options
rajmj9600
rajmj9600 Posts: 8 Explorer
edited October 2023 in F-Secure Internet Security

I hope everyone is doing great.

The "website rating" is not working with the google search engine.

I reinstalled the extensions on both chrome and edge but

that didn't help.

I even reinstalled the f-secure safe and that didn't solve the problem either.

Looking for a solution.

Thank you so much.

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,702 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @rajmj9600

We've just rolled out a new version of extension 5.1.68. Would you mind giving it a whirl to see if the issue still hangs around?

Drop us a line and let us know how things go. Your feedback is super valuable.

Thanks a bunch.

Answers

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,702 Community Manager
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello @rajmj9600

Thank you for your post.

The rating is currently only visible on the sub-pages for Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. We understand this issue, and our team is actively working on a solution. A new extension version will be released to resolve this problem, and we will provide updates once it's available.

Thank you, and have a great day.

• TigerCat
    TigerCat Posts: 1 New Member
    Options

I am having this issue now. Still says for me "This site has not been analyzed yet" for every site.

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,624 Superuser
    Options

Hello,

I am having this issue now. Still says for me "This site has not been analyzed yet" for every site.

Your trouble sounds as another one. The discussed one was with a bit of more clear view.

Could you clarify some things:

-> where you see "This site has not been analyzed yet"? Does all search results in Search engine with (?)-gray logo instead of safe or restricted logos?

-> what is your device/browser?

-> could check what F-Secure Security Cloud status says? If this is Windows device, then: Viewing the latest updates | Total | Latest | F-Secure User Guides (should describe the place where you can find Security Cloud "connected" or "not connected" status).

Thanks!

• MapGuru
    MapGuru Posts: 1 New Member
    Options

Hello .

I have the same thing happening on all my browsers. Edge, Chrome, Brave. W11 Pro user

I did reinstall the Extension from the links provided in the app. but it did not repair this feature or banking protection etc. Basically, the extension no longer works. V5.2.4

Kindly Advise what may be the issue.

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,624 Superuser
    Options

Hello,

I have the same thing happening on all my browsers. Edge, Chrome, Brave. W11 Pro user I did reinstall the Extension from the links provided in the app. but it did not repair this feature or banking protection etc. Basically, the extension no longer works. V5.2.4 Kindly Advise what may be the trouble

Could you check what F-Secure Security Cloud status says? A rough guide to do it: Viewing the latest updates | Total | Latest | F-Secure User Guides (should describe the place where you can find Security Cloud "connected" or "not connected" status).

And, as such, did you try to reinstall F-Secure solution instead of only Browser Extension?

Also, is there any tricky way to use Network in your device? Maybe proxy?

Thanks!

Pricing & Product Info