my computer died

Options
skippy2
skippy2 Posts: 1 New Member

how do i remove protection from that pc, i have removed the hard drive, but it takes up one of my 3 activations should i need another.

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,702 Community Manager
    edited August 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @skippy2

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

To uninstall the app from your PC, you can easily do it through the Control Panel. Don't worry; it's a straightforward process. Here's a simple guide for you:

1. Click on the Windows "Start" button in the bottom left corner of your screen.
    2. Navigate to the "Control Panel" option (If you're using Windows 10 or later, you can search for "Control Panel" in the search bar).
    3. Once in the Control Panel, find and select "Programs" or "Programs and Features" (depending on your Windows version).
    4. Look for the app you want to uninstall in the list of installed programs.
    5. Right-click on the app's name and choose "Uninstall" from the context menu.
    6. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the uninstallation process.

If you need more detailed instructions or encounter any issues during the process, you can check out this link for further guidance:https://community.f-secure.com/common-home-en/kb/articles/5439-how-do-i-uninstall-f-secure-products-using-the-uninstallation-tool.

i have removed the hard drive, but it takes up one of my 3 activations should i need another.

Could you able to provide more details regarding this?

If you have any more questions or need additional assistance, feel free to ask. Have a fantastic day.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info