How do I uninstall F-Secure products using the Uninstallation Tool?
The Uninstallation Tool removes the following from your computer:
- F-Secure Total
- F-Secure Internet Security
- F-Secure Freedome VPN
- F-Secure ID Protection
- F-Secure Total Beta (fs protection)
Note: You should use the Uninstallation Tool as a last resort only if the normal uninstallation method fails. Please be aware that the Uninstallation Tool might affect other F-Secure products installed on your computer.
- Log on to your computer with administrator rights.
- Download the Uninstallation tool for Windows from our Support Tools page.
- Run the executable FsUninstallationTool.exe. The User Account Controls appears.
- Click Yes.
- Click Start.
- Select the products or components that you want to remove, and click Next to initiate the uninstallation process.
- Click Restart when prompted. This is to remove remaining files. The uninstallation is complete when your computer restarts.