Getting error "Could not verify integrity of the installer" on Windows 11

Options
asaurabh
asaurabh Posts: 1 New Member
edited January 3 in F-Secure Total

I am trying to install again the Fsecure Total but getting the error.

Steps I followed:

1) Connected to my Fsecure account and downloaded "F-Secure-Safe-Network-Installer_X.exe".

2) Run program "FsUninstallationTool.exe" (I had previous installation of Fsecure but then I removed it and wanted to install the fresh installation)

3) On running the "F-Secure-Safe-Network-Installer_X.exe" I get error: "Could not verify the integrity of the installer. Please restart your computer and try installing again"

4) I have restarted it 2 times and followed all the above three steps but there is NO SUCCESS!

Please help.

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,702 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @asaurabh

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

To ensure a smooth installation process, please ensure that your Windows username does not contain non-Unicode characters. The sidegrade feature in the installer only supports Unicode characters, and if your Windows username includes non-Unicode characters, the integrity check may fail.

If the issue persists, please try using a different browser to download the installer. Additionally, make sure that you are not using any internet connection filters that could potentially interfere with the download.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance. We're here to help.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

This discussion has been closed.