changing update purchase

Options
nixnickname
nixnickname Posts: 2 Observer

Hello,

I updated f-secure on friday: 5 pc/smartphones for 1 year = 64,95 €. Now I found the same for 49,99 EUR on the f-secure´s own homepage! How can I cancel and change the purchase? I´m shocked about that pricedifference offered by the official eCommerce partner of f-secure 😣

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,702 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @nixnickname

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

The price you see on our website is a special offer for newly registered customers who are protecting their devices with F-Secure for the first time. We have a campaign designed to provide protection to new members, and this offer is only available for their initial purchase. When the subscription expires, the renewal fee will be based on the retail price.

It's worth mentioning that you also received the same discount when you first joined F-Secure.

However, if you would like to avail of the same discount as a new member, we have a couple of suggestions that can help you:

1. You can make a purchase using a different email address than the one currently associated with your existing My F-Secure account.
    2. If you prefer to use the same email address, you can delete your existing account and create a new one. The system will recognize you as a new member.

Please keep in mind that after making the purchase, you will need to register again for My F-Secure. The registration link will be sent to you via email from our payment partner, Cleverbridge. Once you have registered your new account, please reinstall the app to activate your license.

If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to help.

Thank you, and have a great day.

Answers

• nixnickname
    nixnickname Posts: 2 Observer
    Options

Sorry: 49,99 EUR ist the price for TOTAL (5 devices/1 year). For internet security it´s even only 39,99 EUR!! I would like to change the order/purchase!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info