Multiple f-secure accounts

Options
Harrold
Harrold Posts: 4 New Member
edited January 3 in F-Secure Total

I experience that I have 2 f-secure accounts because the vendor deliver each pc with new f-secure accounts /outlook accounts. Is this common practise?

Each account is valid for 5 years.

What is the best way to merge the information into one f-secure account?

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,702 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Harrold

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

I have found only 1 account registered with your Outlook email for My F-Secure. Please provide me with the details of your account, and we will investigate it further from our end.

I have sent you a private message. Please share the details with me through that message.

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Thank you, and have a great day.

Answers

• Harrold
    edited July 2023
    Options

I get an error trying to reply to your message as follows:

Genererende server: DB8PR02MB5819.eurprd02.xxxx.outlook.com

cxxxxxxxxxxxxt@mail.community.f-secure.com

mx.sendgrid.net

Remote server returned '550 5.0.350 Remote server returned an error -> 550 Mailbox not found'

Opprinnelige meldingshoder:

Edit: PII removed

• Firmy
    Options

Hello @Harrold

Thank you for your reply.

To access your mailbox on the F-Secure Community page, please click on the mail icon located at the top right-hand side of the page.

Once you have shared your email address with me, I will check it from our end and provide further assistance.

Thank you, and I hope you have a great day.

• Harrold
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi,

I have one account created in 2018 with username axxxxxxxxxxxxx@outlook.com and one with username/email adress sxxxxxxxxxxxxx@outlook.com created in 2023.

The vendor (Power) has configured the pc’s with the correspondent Microsoft Outlook accounts,

Edit: PII removed

• Firmy
    Options

Hello @Harrold

I kindly request that you refrain from sharing your personal information publicly in this forum. It's important to prioritize your privacy and security. For your own protection, I have removed the information you provided. To familiarize yourself with our community guidelines, please refer to this link: https://community.f-secure.com/en/discussion/122422/f-secure-community-user-guidelines#latest

Regarding your issue, I have checked both accounts in our system, and I can confirm that both accounts are active. To address your concerns more effectively, I have sent you a private message. Let's continue the discussion there.

Please reply to my message, and I will be more than happy to assist you further.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

• Harrold
    Options

Hi,

As i mentioned in the previous post, I get an error as posted earlier replying to the messsages you send to my email adress. That is the reason why I have to post messages containing private information on thisforum site instead.

If it is possiblee i would like to keep the first (oldest) of my f-secure/outlook accounts ( so that the one assigned to the ..1068.. outlook email adress can be removed)

Thank you for expanding the end date of my license to 2029 :)

• Firmy
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello @Harrold

Thank you for your reply.

Just a friendly note, please be aware that you cannot directly reply to private messages from your email. The email you received in your inbox is simply a notification. To respond to my private message, kindly log in to the F-Secure Community page. Once there, click on the mail icon located at the top right-hand side of your screen. This will allow you to view and reply to my message.

Regarding the account registered under your email, we can assist you in deleting it. However, it's important to note that there are licenses associated with that account. Therefore, if we proceed with the deletion, the licenses will be removed as well. Once the license is released from that account, you'll need to log in again to reinstate the license.

Before we move forward with this process, I kindly request your confirmation. I have sent you a private message, so please reply to that message. If you encounter any issues replying via the F-Secure Community Inbox, please let me know.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

This discussion has been closed.