Where to download ID Protection only?

Options
2»

Answers

• PawełP
    PawełP Posts: 218 Moderator
    Options

Hi @em1l & @Jariuz

I'll send you a privet message on our forum.

Pleas check your inbox.

Have a nice day

Making every digital moment secure, for everyone

• JOnes
    JOnes Posts: 483 Rock Star
    Options

Are you going to publish an offical and public way to install the "id_protection Only" product and prize it accordingly? .By sendind private messages to do it seems so "old- fashioned"

• SputnikToGo
    SputnikToGo Posts: 1 New Member
    Options

Hello!

I would also like to have a standalone installation of ID Protection as I can't install the F-secure Total to my work laptop!

• PawełP
    Options

Hello @SputnikToGo

Pleas check your inbox.

Have a nice day

• tto
    tto Posts: 1 New Member
    Options

Hi,

I have the same issue, can't install F-secure total on my work env. Would appreciate getting instructions on how it would be possible to proceed with ID Protection only? Thank you!

• PawełP
    Options

Hello @tto

Pleas check your inbox.

Have a nice day

• SergeiStPete24
    SergeiStPete24 Posts: 1 New Member
    Options

Hi,

Same question if you could help with separate installation of ID protection.

Thanks

• PawełP
    Options

Hello @SergeiStPete24

I'll help you with this.

Check please your privet inbox on our forum.

Best regards

Pawel

• User_64817
    User_64817 Posts: 1 Observer
    Options

Hello,

I have the same problem that I can't install Total suite on my work device, so I would also like to install standalone version of ID Protection.

• PawełP
    Options

Hi @User_64817

Pleas check your inbox.

Have a nice day

Pawel

• EsaK
    EsaK Posts: 1 Observer
    Options

Hi,

I would also like to have both Windows and MacOS versions of ID Protection, thank you!

• normaali
    normaali Posts: 1 New Member
    Options

Hi,

I have this same issue and would like to download ID Protection only for Windows 11. Thanks!

• HD_user
    HD_user Posts: 1 New Member
    Options

Hi,

I have this same issue and would like to download ID Protection only for Windows 11 (x64).

Thank you in advance!

• Timo_R
    Timo_R Posts: 2 New Member
    Options

Hello!

I would also like to have a standalone installation of ID Protection(Company´s laptop)

Thank You!

• Timo_R
    Timo_R Posts: 2 New Member
    Options

Forgot Win10(X64)

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,728 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @EsaK @normaali @HD_user @Timo_R

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your comment.

We would like to inform you that F-Secure ID Protection will soon reach its end of life. To ensure continued protection for your passwords and personal information, we highly recommend migrating to our new F-Secure app.

For more detailed information, please refer to our official announcement.

Should you have any questions or require further assistance during this transition, please don't hesitate to reach out by leaving a comment below.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We wish you a wonderful day ahead.

• MPronk
    MPronk Posts: 3 Observer
    Options

Hello!

I would also like to have a standalone installation of ID Protection (Company´s laptop) Windows 10

Thank You

• Firmy
    Options

Hello @MPronk

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your comment.

We regret to inform you that F-Secure ID Protection is reaching its end of life and the app will not receive further updates after May 22nd, 2024. Please check our official statement regarding this matter.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Thank you and have a good day.

• MPronk
    Options

OK, thanks for the answer, but one small question: Can I run another brand virus scanner next to the application of F-secure if I want to only use ID-protection?

• Firmy
    Options

Hello @MPronk

You can indeed use F-Secure ID Protection alongside another antivirus program. However, it's important to note that the app is nearing its end of life. Consequently, certain features, such as syncing to another device, will no longer be supported beyond this period. Additionally, the app will only be capable of exporting the password vault on Windows and Mac devices.

For further information, please refer to the following link.

Should you require any further assistance or clarification, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your attention to this matter, and we wish you a pleasant day ahead!

• MPronk
    Options

Hi, thanks for the quick answer. I have contacted KPN asking them to see what they expect from the KPN veilig (f-secure virus scanner) in the future and if they will secure an arrangement that allows KPN users to use the new f-secure app and still provide the virus scanner via KPN.

• EpätietoinenHämeestä
    EpätietoinenHämeestä Posts: 2 Observer
    Options

Hi, Your new software can't be installed alongside Withsecure corporate version. Which make it hard to use personal ID Protection with my corporate devices? Do you have any suggestion how to overcome with this issue? Or is the solution use competing products like keeppass or lastpass? I don't see that two antivirus softwares in one device is in anyway solution for anything.

Pricing & Product Info