Where to download ID Protection only?

Options

I'd like to utilise ID Protection on my work laptop and naturally I don't want a full blown TOTAL package to be installed there. I can't find a download link on myFsecure pages either so where can I get it?

Accepted Answers

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,710 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @__peksa__

Thank you for your post.

As mentioned by @Ukko , I wanted to let you know that F-Secure Total offers a package of protection for your device. With 1 app protection, you get the benefit of antivirus, VPN, and a password manager, all bundled together to ensure comprehensive security.

In addition, I have sent you a private message. It would be great if you could reply to that message so that we can further investigate and assist you with any concerns or issues you may have.

Thank you for your attention, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

• Firmy
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @jcres

Thank you for your comment.

F-Secure Total has undergone a makeover. Now, it's a single app, making things super convenient for you. No need for separate installations—just download one app for all-around protection. This awesome change kicked in on February 14th, 2023.

All the fantastic features from F-Secure ID Protection, like Password Vault and ID Monitoring, are now seamlessly integrated into F-Secure Total.

Check out this link for more details: F-Secure's offering as of February 14, 2023 - F-Secure Community

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks a bunch, and have a fantastic day.

Answers

• JOnes
    JOnes Posts: 478 Rock Star
    Options
  • Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,628 Superuser
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello,

Just as a discussion.

I'd like to utilise ID Protection on my work laptop and naturally I don't want a full blown TOTAL package to be installed there. 

If your subscription is for fresh F-Secure Total, then probably "Password Vault" is included; as part of other modules. At least, now, it is more like "All-in-one" app (or 'basic' core with some optional modules - for certain cases).

If you want to use ID Protection - you need to register account with subscription for F-Secure ID Protection (or trial): F‑Secure ID Protection — Protect your online identity | F-Secure (with no switching to Total app). Perhaps, by this way - you should see possibilities to download it via My F-Secure portal (I cannot check it).

Thanks!

• AnttiAr
    AnttiAr Posts: 1 Observer
    Options

I have the same issue. I want to access my passwords in ID Protection on my work laptop but I do not want to and cannot install the full Total app since the machine is managed by my company's IT.

Previously ID Protection was available as a standalone app in My F-Secure portal even for Total subscribers but this seems to have been removed.

Would really appreciate that the standalone download link is restored.

• Firmy
    Options

Hello @AnttiAr

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your comment.

I have sent you a private message, please reply to the message with the required information.

Thank you and have a good day.

• Ranger_Benji
    Ranger_Benji Posts: 1 Observer
    Options

I am looking for the same solution as AnttiAr.

I want to access my passwords in ID Protection on my work laptop but I do not want to and cannot install the full Total app since the machine is managed by my company's IT.

Would really appreciate that the standalone download link is restored.

• Firmy
    Options

Hello @Ranger_Benji

I have checked your subscription, you have used all available licenses for F-Secure Total. However, I have sent you a private message. Please let me know what is the operating system version are want to use the F-Secure ID Protection.

Looking forward to your reply.

• TuukkaS
    TuukkaS Posts: 1 Observer
    Options

I also have the same issue as others. I want use ID Protection on my work laptop but not willing to install the Total app as the laptop is managed by company IT.

Is there a way to download the ID protection as a standalone application? I have the subscription to the F-Secure Total.

It would help a lot to have the ID protection available as separate application.

• Firmy
    Options

Hello @TuukkaS

I've sent you a private message. Could you kindly share the details of the operating system you intend to use F-Secure ID Protection on?

Thank you, and have a great day.

• SamiGR
    SamiGR Posts: 1 New Member
    Options

Hi,

I also looking for a solution to install only ID Protection to my Windows workstation as password manager as used it before.

• Firmy
    Options

Hello @SamiGR

I have sent you a private message. We will assist you on this matter.

• EpätietoinenHämeestä
    Options

@Firmy download link for the ID protection only pls.

• Archi
    Archi Posts: 1 Observer
    Options

@Firmy I'd like to have link for standalone version of ID protection (windows11) also for the same reason, please.

• Firmy
    Options

Hello @EpätietoinenHämeestä @Archi

I've sent you a private message and an email. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

• NBZ939
    NBZ939 Posts: 2 Observer
    Options

Hello !

I too would like to install only id protection on my win11 work machine.
    Thank You in advance.

• User_71154
    User_71154 Posts: 1 Observer
    Options

Hello! I would also like to install ID Protection on Windows 10. Is there nowhere a direct download link for it?

• Firmy
    Options

Hello @NBZ939 @User_71154

Thank you for your comment.

@NBZ939

I noticed that you've registered for a trial F-Secure ID Protection account. However, it's possible that the correct account is registered under a different email. I've sent you a private message. Please share the email address with me.

@User_71154

I've also sent you an email. Please check your Inbox, and ensure it's not full. If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Junk and Spam folder as well.

Thank you.

• jcres
    jcres Posts: 3 Observer
    Options

Hi. I just need to have the ID Protection client, not the whole Total package for Windows 11. Don't find the download anywhere. Why is this so hard? :|

• man_1234
    man_1234 Posts: 1 New Member
    Options

Hi!

I have the same request as others - I'd like just the password vault installed for my work computer, but cannot install the entire package. This vault was one of the reasons I bought the total package, but this update is now a huge leap backwards if I can't use it in devices I need it for.

• opp123
    opp123 Posts: 1 New Member
    Options

Hi,

requesting also standalone app for ID protection to be used with work laptop.

• jaerip
    jaerip Posts: 1 New Member
    Options

Hi, I also need the ID protection for my work laptop. Where could I get this? Thanks!

• Flygiss
    Flygiss Posts: 1 New Member
    Options

+1 For being able to only install just ID Protection for work computer. I have organization managed machine, and security is handled by them, so being able to install just the pw manager would be a huge benefit!

• PawełP
    PawełP Posts: 202 Moderator
    Options

Hi @man_1234

Welcome to our forum.

I have sent you a message to your email address, in which you will find the possibility of installing ID Protection on your computer.

Have a nice day

Making every digital moment secure, for everyone

• PawełP
    Options

Hi @jcres

I'll send you a privet message on our forum.

Pleas check your inbox.

Have a nice day

• PawełP
    Options

Hi @opp123 @jcres

Pleas check your inbox.

Have a nice day

• PawełP
    Options

Hi @jaerip

Pleas check your inbox.

Have a nice day

• PawełP
    Options

Hi @Flygiss

Pleas check your inbox.

Have a nice day

• Jariuz
    Jariuz Posts: 2 New Member
    Options

Hi.

I woud like to have the ID Protection download link too. (Putting it inside the total is in a way good idea, but unfortunately doesnt work in daily usage.)

• em1l
    em1l Posts: 1 New Member
    Options

Hey, same question (company manager computer), can you help me with ID protection only installer?

Pricing & Product Info