edited December 2023 in F-Secure VPN

För att titta på Svensk TV4 måste jag stänga av Freedom!!! Inte så roligt

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,649 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @mattijussi

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

I want to inform you that currently, our community supports only English and Finnish languages. I understand that you are facing a challenge in connecting through a VPN. Unfortunately, it seems that the VPN connection is blocked, including F-Secure.

As a friendly suggestion, you may consider temporarily disabling your VPN to access our service. Just remember to turn it back on once you are done. If you need more information or want to discuss this further, you can find helpful links below.

Freedom VPN — F-Secure Community

Why can't I watch 3rd party streaming services with F-Secure FREEDOME VPN? - F-Secure Community

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need any further assistance. We are here to help and would be delighted to assist you.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

Answers

• MNielsen
    MNielsen Posts: 70 Active Engager
    edited June 2023
    Options

"To watch Swedish TV4, I has to shut down Freedom!!! Not so funny", you writes...

Isn't Freedom only a VPN? (Not an antivirusprogram)

You can do it - I will supose you have an antivirusprogram running on your computer? If, a Windows computer, you has at least Windows Defender. I Don't know, if MAC has a built-in antivirusprogram?

Or, if you have a paid antivirusprogram, that could of course be F-Sesure or other.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info