Freedome

Options
Suegreeder
Suegreeder Posts: 4 New Member
edited August 2023 in F-Secure VPN

Re purchased F Secure last night, changed password and logged into account, my Freedome won’t click to on, still says it’s off. States my account has been activated. But yet when I try to turn on Freedome, it brings me to renew page. And I just did that.

Tagged:

Accepted Answer

• Amirul
    Amirul Posts: 161 F-Secure Employee
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Suegreeder

Thank you for reaching out to F-Secure Community.

I have checked your email and it seems that you may have registered for the F-Secure SAFE trial which prevents you to activate the recent purchase of F-Secure TOTAL. In order for you to activate the F-Secure TOTAL subscription, you will need to delete the F-Secure SAFE trial account first. You may refer to the article below:

After you have deleted the F-Secure SAFE trial account, you may proceed to register and activate the F-Secure TOTAL by clicking the "Create an account for My F-Secure" link from the invoice email sent by our Payment Partner Cleverbridge.

You may also need to reinstall the F-Secure Freedome VPN in order to activate it under TOTAL subscription. Here I share with you some article on how to take F-Secure TOTAL into use:

Let me know if you have any other inquiries.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info