F-secure scammed me again

User01
User01 Posts: 2 New Member
edited March 2023 in F-Secure VPN

I was in a hurry to get VPN on before my trip to Dubai. I forgot that F-Secure did NOT deliver my paid service last time. OR did reply to me back. I know only idiot repeats same mistake but I subscribed for year. Service told it was declined I repeated the payment decline again. I went to my card and found put BOTH were succesfull. BE carefull with this company!!!!!!

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,607 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @User01

Thank you for your post. I am sorry you have encountered this type of experience with our product.

I forgot that F-Secure did NOT deliver my paid service last time.

The subscription you have made before was through the Google Play store, which is only available on Android devices with the same Google ID https://community.f-secure.com/freedome-en/kb/articles/5929-can-i-transfer-f-secure-freedome-vpn-bought-from-appstore-playstore-to-other-operating-system

OR did reply to me back.

I apologize that you missed our reply, however, we have commented back on your post to assist you with the refund This is plain stupid — F-Secure Community And we have sent you a private message also on 11th July and 18th July. However, we did not receive any information from your side for us to proceed with the refund.

Service told it was declined I repeated the payment decline again. I went to my card and found put BOTH were succesfull.

As I checked in the system, the last try from your side to purchase FREEDOME was in 2019. And after that, there is no purchase or order from you. The error you receive might be from the Google Play store side, hence, it would be best for you to get in touch with Google technical support to assist you on this matter.

Feel free to reply to this post if you require further clarification and assistance from us.

Thank you and stay safe.

Answers

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,607 Community Manager

Hi @User01

It might be that you missed our reply before.

I have sent you an email to you assist you regarding the refund.

Kindly reply to this email and provide us with the information required to proceed.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you and stay safe.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info