This is plain stupid

User01
User01 Posts: 2 New Member
edited January 2023 in F-Secure VPN

I have to make public topic of me paying subscription and Freedome still being unaccessible after 24 hous of paying it trough Google Play. Can I get a refund or you activate the service?

For some reason I don't want to attach my card payment receipt of the matter to public forum.

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,634 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @User01

Welcome to our Community page. Thank you for your post.

When you purchase F-Secure FREEDOME from an application store such as Google Play Store or Apple App Store, you cannot install those licenses to any other platform, such as MacOS or Windows PC.

As an example, if you bought FREEDOME from Google Play Store, you can only install that to other Android devices with the same Google account ID. This license cannot be installed to iOS, Mac or Windows devices.

Similarly with a Apple App Store purchase, it can only be installed to other iOS devices with the same Apple ID, not to Android, Mac or Windows devices. 

Can I transfer a subscription bought through an app store to Windows or Mac? | FREEDOME | Latest | F-Secure User Guides

How do I install and activate F-Secure FREEDOME VPN on an Android device? - F-Secure Community

I apologize for the issue. We are happy to provide a 30-day money-back guarantee for all purchases made on the F-Secure website or through the Google Play store.

I will send you a private message and kindly provide me with these details if you would like to request for a refund:

1. Product name & price. For example: 1 month, fixed term (F-Secure Freedome VPN)

2. Google order number: format example: GPA.1234-5678-9012-34567

3. Customer email (Google ID)

4. Order date

Thank you and stay safe.

Answers

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,634 Community Manager

Hi @User01

We are still waiting for your response

We are looking forward to your reply regarding the refund of FREEDOME from the Google Play store. Kindly provide us with the required details before 30 days from the purchase date for us to assist you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info