Please !! add browser extension support for Vivaldi Browser (also other chromium based browsers)

Kennyfs
Kennyfs Posts: 2 New Member
edited December 2021 in Feature Requests

Since there are still plenty of users that in the world are using various chromium based browser no just microsoft edege, for myself personally I'm a Vivaldi user and also a F-secure SAFE user. I know that without the browser extension, the internet security function from the f-secure safe will be extremely less effective, the f-secure safe will be likely to function as an anti-virus only without those crucial internet protection without extension support.

Please dear developer, I knew that majority of the users are using brower like chrome, firefox, edge etc, but please do consider that there are about 15-25% of the users that are using other browsers (most of them are either chromium based or the firefox engine based), and i happens to be one of them, so please do put this in mind.

Please add more support to the rest of the chromium-based browser like Vivaldi or perhaps opera, not just microsoft edge, technically since these browsers all using the same engine, guys I believe it's not going to be hard to make this happen, pleasssse!!!

1 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Comments