Cannot activate my order - cannot access to my account - cannot create a new one

Petterik
Petterik Posts: 2 New Member

I was trying to switch from a product of another service provider to F-Secure Total for my new laptop. My old VPN order is still valid for 49 days in my other devices. For some reason, I cannot access to my F-Secure account but cannot create a new one neither (see message below). I received an email confirmation about the payment but without any activation code. I could as well cancel the subscription but there is not link for cancellation neither. How to proceed?

"You already have an account and cannot activate your purchase with the existing account now. To activate your licenses please create another account.

If you don't want to create an additional account, please contact F-Secure Customer Care."

Edit: PII removed

Accepted Answer

• Amirul
    Amirul Posts: 161 F-Secure Employee
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓

Hi @Petterik

Thank you for reaching out to F-Secure Community.

Please do not share any document that reveals your personal details such as your reference number.

I did permit myself to check on your email address and it seems you have an account at My F-Secure portal for the F-Secure SAFE trial subscription which has expired. In order to activate the subscription that you have purchase, you will need to delete the existing account first. You may refer to the article below on how to delete the My F-Secure account:

Once you have delete the trial account, you may proceed to register and activate your F-Secure TOTAL subscription by click on the "Create an account for My F-Secure" link from the invoice email sent by our Payment Partner Cleverbridge.

After you have create the account, you may start to use the F-Secure TOTAL subscription. You may refer to the article below on how to take F-Secure TOTAL into use:

Should you need any assistance, please let us know.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info