Renewal issue

BazHayward27
BazHayward27 Posts: 1 New Member
edited March 2021 in F-Secure Internet Security

I've renewed my subscription but for some reason it doesn't show in my online account - any idea why this has happened (again)? thanks Barry

Accepted Answer

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓

Hello @BazHayward27 and welcome to F-Secure community!

I've investigated what has happened and it seems that you have F-Secure Internet Security program.

On 7th of March, 2021 you've correctly purchased a new license code to renew this program, however, you've also created My F-Secure account the same day.

My F-Secure account is not needed in your case. To renew F-Secure Internet Security, just follow the steps below:

1. Open F-Secure Internet Security.
    2. At the top of the product window, select the Already have a new subscription code? link.

This opens up the F-Secure setup window.

1. Enter your code in the box: To renew your current subscription, enter the new subscription code
    2. Select Continue.

Your subscription is renewed.

I hope that the above was helpful and that you've successfully managed to renew your F-Secure Internet Security 🙂

Should you have any more questions, feel free to reply here, I will be happy to help!

EDIT 23.03

@Ukko

Since your topic is under F-SECURE KEY Community board. Was it F-Secure KEY?

No worries, I've permitted myself to move this topic under F-Secure SAFE board.

Hope it's resolved now, @BazHayward27 😀

Answers

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

It might be helpful to know which F-Secure solution you have. What has been renewed?

For example, there has been discussion where renewing F-Secure Internet Security is slightly confused with trying to check F-Secure SAFE status.: https://community.f-secure.com/en/discussion/123648/expired-product-but-it-hasnt

Since your topic is under F-SECURE KEY Community board. Was it F-Secure KEY? If so - I am not sure if it should be shown in any online account.. unless your subscription is about F-Secure TOTAL (where KEY is one of packaged solutions).

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info