error install freedome VPN on ios 12.4.2

Hello, When i install freedome from the f-secure total licence, on my IOS I get one error on the screen.

When I want to activate freedome in MY F-SECURE , I got + installer freedome, the I choose IPHONE, but I can't activate it , because the there are blocks on the end of the screen missing.

Who can help me

Best Answer

• UkkoUkko Posts: 2,999 Superuser
    Accepted Answer

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I am only an F-Secure user (their home solutions).

When i install freedome from the f-secure total licence, on my IOS I get one error on the screen.

So, what is the output? What kind of trouble?

When I want to activate freedome in MY F-SECURE , I got + installer freedome, the I choose IPHONE, but I can't activate it , because the there are blocks on the end of the screen missing.

There are some Knowledgebase articles about steps to activate / start to use Freedome (as part of F-Secure TOTAL subscription):

If to switch discussion into such instructions - what is the step that is not possible to perform on your device? And when you wrote """because the there are blocks on the end of the screen missing""" - completely missing or it is not possible to scroll screen (for example) further?

// sorry for my English.

By the way, there is a F-Secure Freedome community board:

you could try to look some related topics about your trouble.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.