cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I install FREEDOME VPN (TOTAL) on my iPhone/iPad?

Before starting installing F-Secure FREEDOME on your iPhone or iPad, you need to have your My F-Secure account ready.

1. On your device, open your web browser and log in to your My F-Secure account.
  2. From the main menu, select FREEDOME VPN.
  3. Select Install FREEDOME now (if this is your first FREEDOME installation) / Install on another device (if you have already installed FREEDOME on some device). The Add device window opens.
  4. Select My device, and then select Continue.
  5. Select This device, and then select Install from app store. App Store opens, showing the installation page for FREEDOME VPN.
  6. To install FREEDOME, select the cloud icon.
  7. Once the installation is completed, select Open to open the application. FREEDOME opens, showing a short tutorial about its main features.
  8. Swipe the screen to the left until you enter the last page. The Name new device page opens automatically.
  9. Give your device a name and select Continue, and then select OK. The TERMS OF SERVICE page opens.
  10. Select Accept. FREEDOME VPN opens with protection OFF.
  11. Touch the center of the screen. When FREEDOME is started for the first time, it wants to set up a VPN connection that allows it to monitor network traffic. Allow this by selecting Let's do it and then Allow when "Freedome" Would Like to Add VPN Configurations is prompted.
  12. When "Freedome" Would Like to Send You Notifications is prompted, select Allow.

FREEDOME is now installed on your device.

When you go back to your My F-Secure page, you can see which devices you have F-Secure FREEDOME installed on.

Pricing & Product Info

For product info and pricing please go to the F-Secure product page

Version history
Revision #:
4 of 4
Last update:
yesterday
Updated by:

Labels (3)