"Soloution" marker missing and aother improvements
1) I received a mail telling me that "an answer posted in a monitored thread has been chosen as soloution". Opening the thread I am unable to see any hint which answer has been chosen.
2) Why does the system store hundrets of IPs I have been using to access the forum?
As this is not needed for opertaion please remove that feature for GDPR compliance.
3) RT-Editor still shows text markers in GREY, like they are unselectable. Please fix
4) Header an white space take too much area on the forum. the width is limited and does not fill my 1920x1180 screen. ony 1/4 of the screen is effectivly used for the treadlist.
5) The Forum is still missing a PRINT.CSS that revomes all useless stuff not needed on a printed document.
6) The use om Macros is nowhere explained. What are they used for?