Freedome (iOS) freezes regularly

trotzendorff
trotzendorff Posts: 13 Observer

Hi there!

Since several weeks I have a problem with Freedome on iOS: From time to time, the VPN connection kind of freezes. That means: There is no internet connection and all I can do i to open the app, turn Freedome off and then on again. It than works again for some hours, but regularly freezes again. Any advice?

Best

Florian 

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi trotzendorff,

May I know what is the version of your iOS? Also, what is the version of Freedome installed? Is it updated to the recent version?

When do you notice the freeze? Does it happen when the phone is idle and turned on again?

Please check this article to see if the option 'Keep VPN on when device is idle' helps.

• trotzendorff
    trotzendorff Posts: 13 Observer

Good morning,

I installed version 2.7.8.6011 on iOS 11.2.6 and the idle option is turned on. I notice the freeze in different situations, sometimes in the middle of surfing, sometimes after a period in which the phone was idle.

Best

Florian

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Florian,

As you have mentioned it happens at different times and even after enabling that setting, please get in touch with our support team through chat or phone via here so that they can investigate this further.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info