vpn not work for some application is games

crashvirus
crashvirus Posts: 17 Observer

Hello, I'm on the trial version and when I but the vpn servers Garry's Mod does not appear on the list of servers and I can not connect to servers Teamspeak, I also disabled the anti- tracking is the navigation protection nothing changes, what to do to connect to servers Teamspeak is garry's mod with the vpn

server ts3

server ts3

Comments

• Näsäviisas
    Näsäviisas Posts: 784 Superuser
    I found another case about Teamspeak.
    Look at the next chapter. Copy of text.
    -----------------
    Laksh
    Community Manager Laksh Community Manager
    ‎30-12-2016 05:29 AM
    Re: Freedome and Teamspeak server
    Hi Voldsgaard,

When Freedome is running, it runs NAT on the computer and doesn’t accept incoming connections. So, the Teamspeak server on your computer will not work when Freedome is on.
    ----------------------
    Could this reply ⏫ help you?
    Näsäviisas
  • crashvirus

thank you for telling me the problem but I would like the solution

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Based on next topic (more up-to-date timestamp):

https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure/F-Secure-blocking-Teamspeak-and/m-p/91681

it maybe should work (!?). Maybe possible to contact direct F-Secure Support Channels (chat as example):

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/contact-support

as boost up situation.

// even previous noted quote with reasonable view. not sure about possibilities to tweak certain options (maybe it should be possible).

Thanks!

• crashvirus

thank you I contacted by phone the person who has pick up speak bad French and in addition he congested nothing to my request

• Ukko

@crashvirus wrote:

thank you I contacted by phone the person who has pick up speak bad French and in addition he congested nothing to my request

Hello,

You noted that you tried to disable 'Tracking Protection' (not helpful).

But did you try to disable 'Browsing Protection' also?

And also as clarification (but logical answer that 'yes') -> Teamspeak and connections to noted servers with OK status when Freedome is disabled?

Sorry for ask (I'm not sure that I able to re-check with my own systems about Freedome and Teamspeak);

Thanks!

• crashvirus

I disable both nothing to change

• Ukko

Hello,

Good to receive feedback from other Freedome users about this setting (Teamspeak/Freedome) and your platform.

But meantime -> does it possible to try their chat (?):

because it will be possible to switch discussion from chat to further investigation (not sure why phone-support was pointless).

Thanks!

• crashvirus

here is the next page is after he gives the phone number. the cat I pence that ya not in France TOKUBqF

• Ukko

Hello,

If I understand correctly -> it was result of phone-discussion.

But what about direct try to use chat (it should be visible with next pages at the right-bottom):

your local website (with 'unavailable' chat currently):

https://www.f-secure.com/fr_FR/web/home_fr/contact-support

home_global website (with 'available chat currently):

possible that chat-window may be blocked by some addons/extensions (blocking scripts or so). and possible that will be not useful first tries of getting chat-discussion.

with your screenshot chat-option is visible under second line of communication options (support by chat) -> and maybe you tried it -> sorry if I wrongly understood.

as own steps -> only possible try to find anything to check that 'noted' NAT with Freedome enabled -> indeed troublereasons there.

Thanks!

• crashvirus

I will see tomorrow for French support

• crashvirus

hello I come to make a request on the cats in the opening hours of France is no agent is available

• crashvirus

hello I come to make a chat request on the opening hours of France is the request is canceled each time because there are no agents

• Ukko

@crashvirus wrote:

hello I come to make a chat request on the opening hours of France is the request is canceled each time because there are no agents

Hello,

partly this stuck-situation is described with next reply (topic):

https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-SAFE/Customer-Support-experience-How/m-p/102503/highlight/true#M18227

as my own experience/feelings ->> good to try it.. while chat-hours should be with active/available-status. I'm not sure why Support Agents start be so 'busy' eventually (when you filled the chat forms).

as another thoughts ->> maybe F-Secure Community Managers comes with attention about your situation and will provide some workarounds for getting support-investigation (if required).

Thanks!

• crashvirus

c I talked with the cats to an agent and he transferred the file to the exper but hey I think he did nothing

• Ukko

I able to suspect that if he asked for your mail-address -> then should be response from related staff (who certified for investigate your diagnostic-logs) and then back with reply to you mail-address. With something like solution or for asking more information;

but I still think that good to receive official (current) clarification -> does Teamspeak should not be with any troubles during "Freedome ON". Or/and some other feedback from other users (about their experience).

Thanks!

• crashvirus

here is the exchange with agents

sorry if there are fake odograhe because all the exchange and not translate google

Ismail (19/12/2017 with 10:22:58): Welcome on the Chat-Support of F-secure. Thank you for giving me a few minutes, the time to read your description.
    Ismail (19/12/2017 à 10:26:19): It does not come from Freedome, it's the game servers that blocks the VPN connection
    Me (19/12/2017 with 10:28:08): yes but the truck is only on the forums https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure/vpn-not-work- for-some / td-p / 102873 I'm told that it's coming from ip entering pc
    Ismail (19/12/2017 with 10:30:48): If you deactivate Tracking Protection, does it work?
    Me (19/12/2017 à 10:32:08): I disable the navigation protection and anti tracking nothing changes
    Ismail (19/12/2017 with 10:34:36): are these blockages of the connection to the game servers?
    Me (19/12/2017 à 10:36:31): I can not connect to the games and application server
    Ismail (19/12/2017 à 10:39:53): Okay, I have to send your request to the product experts and I'll come back as soon as possible
    Me (19/12/2017 at 10:40:04): ok
    Ismail (19/12/2017 with 10:40:57): I close this session now.

french Ismail (19/12/2017 à 10:22:58): Bienvenue sur le Chat-Support de F-secure. Merci de m'accorder quelques minutes, le temps de lire votre description.
    Ismail (19/12/2017 à 10:26:19): Ça vient pas de Freedome, c'est les serveurs de jeux qui bloque le connexion VPN
    Moi (19/12/2017 à 10:28:08): oui mais le truck c'est que sur le forums https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure/vpn-not-work-for-some/td-p/102873 on me dit que sa viens d'ip entrante dans le pc
    Ismail (19/12/2017 à 10:30:48): Si vous désactivez Tracking Protection, est ce que ça fonctionne?
    Moi (19/12/2017 à 10:32:08): j'ai désactiver la protection de navigation et l'anti tracking rien change
    Ismail (19/12/2017 à 10:34:36): est ce qu'il s'agit des blocages de la connexion aux serveurs de jeux ?
    Moi (19/12/2017 à 10:36:31): je peux pas me connecter au serveur des jeux et application
    Ismail (19/12/2017 à 10:39:53): D'accord, je doit transmettre votre demande aux experts produits et je reviens vers dés que possible
    Moi (19/12/2017 à 10:40:04): ok
    Ismail (19/12/2017 à 10:40:57): Je clos maintenant cette session.

• Ukko

so, good to receive their response ("as soon as possible").

even it was potentially noted that maybe Teamspeak servers with restriction about VPN-technologies (potentially, it's likely situation). it sounds as potential reasons (how 'NAT'-reason too). I only confused by another topic; where response that Teamspeak/Skype should work with Freedome asnormally.

also - sorry for ask - did you try to use different virtual location from Freedome (?!). With all of them (different) troubles with connection to Teamspeak servers/games? 

Thanks!

• crashvirus

I come from test under a different location and its function, I think there is somebody who took the vpn for ddos ​​server ovh

• crashvirus
    backlist ip
  • crashvirus
    I come from test under a different location and its function, I think there is somebody who took the vpn for ddos ​​server ovh [blacklist ip]
  • crashvirus

in the course of diagnostic inspection

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info