F-secure SAFE or Internet Security stops YouTube from opening in the browser.
If you are unable to access Youtube, check if you have Content Filtering enabled and have selected to block Social Networks:
Once turned off the Social Networks on Content filtering, the issue should be resolved.
- Open the F-Secure software's user interface on your computer
- Navigate to Parental Control
- Check if the Content Filtering is turned on
- If it's on, log in to My F-Secure
- Select device and go to the Content Filtering tab
- Click Edit and deselect Social Networks
Also make sure that you have the F-Secure Browsing Protection extension installed and activated in your browser.
If you are still encountering the issue, try to reinstall the F-Secure software:
Article no: 000022609