Not able to Uninstall F-Secure MObile Security from my Samsung Galaxy Grand

I have installed a trial pack of F-Secure MObile Security. As the subscription got over and i would liketo uninstall the application from my Samsung Galaxy Grand phone.
I went to Application Manger-> F-Secure MObile Security.-> Uninstall button is greyed out.

Comments

• amit
    amit Posts: 2

Thanks Guys I myself found the answer. But thesupport from F-Secure is pathetic.

@amit wrote:

I have installed a trial pack of F-Secure MObile Security. As the subscription got over and i would liketo uninstall the application from my Samsung Galaxy Grand phone.
    I went to Application Manger-> F-Secure MObile Security.-> Uninstall button is greyed out.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello Amit!

Sorry to hear that you are no longer keeping Mobile Security, but I hope that in the future, if you should use any of our products, you'll give us a chance to assist you Cat Wink  We have many support channels available to do this, including this Community, our Knowledge Base Articles, and chat support.

Would you mind sharing with other Community members how you solved your issue, so that they may also be able to find an answer to similar problems?

Thanks!

// Chrissy

• Hi

What is the solution to removing f-secure mobile security completely from a Samsung Galaxy Grand.  The uninstalll option is greyed out and I can't see any other options for removing this app. 

Any suggestions or solutions welcome.

Regards,

Karl.

• Hi Simon and Blackcat,

Thank you both - the solution worked a treat.

Regards,

Karl

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info